State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
SACRAMENTO – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19.
Statewide COVID-19 Data as of Today
- California has 3,186,610 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 16,696 newly recorded confirmed cases Wednesday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 7.5% and the 14-day positivity rate is 8.5%.
- There have been 41,470,634 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 218,152 during the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- As case numbers continue to rise in California, the total number of individuals who will have serious outcomes will also increase. There have been 38,961 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- As of January 28, providers have reported administering a total of 2,893,493 vaccine doses statewide. Numbers do not represent true day-to-day change as reporting may be delayed. As of January 28, a total of 4,736,750 vaccine doses, which includes the first and second dose, have been shipped to local health departments and health care systems that have facilities in multiple counties.
Blueprint for a Safer Economy
With the Regional Stay at Home Order rescinded statewide as of January 25, all counties are now under the rules and framework of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy and color-coded tiers that indicate which activities and businesses are open based on local case rates and test positivity.
- 54 counties are currently in the Purple Tier
- 3 counties are currently in the Red Tier (Alpine, Mariposa, and Trinity)
- 1 county is currently in the Orange Tier (Sierra)
- No counties are in the Yellow Tier
Blueprint tiers are updated weekly on Tuesdays.本網站內容嚴禁未經授權轉載、複製。本網站僅為一般訊息平台，所發內容不代表本站立場，不構成任何投資、購買、要約等建議，不對資料之完整性、精確性等作任何保證。