State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
SACRAMENTO – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19 and updates on the state’s pandemic response.
Statewide COVID-19 Data as of Today
- California has 3,616,779 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 2,667 newly recorded confirmed cases Saturday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 1.5%.
- There have been 57,733,460 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 252,334 during the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- There have been 59,768 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- As of April 18, providers have reported administering a total of 25,533,215 vaccine doses statewide. The CDC reports that 31,625,990 doses have been delivered to entities within the state. Numbers do not represent true day-to-day change as reporting may be delayed. For more vaccination data, visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard.